|Brand||Morley-IAS by Honeywell|
|Humidity||10% to 93% non-condensing|
|Dimensions Mm||1.3" (3.302 cm) high x 2.75" (6.985 cm) wide x 0.65" (1.651 cm) deep|
|Input Voltage||15 to 32 VDC|
|Operating Current||350 A,1 communication every 5 seconds,47k EOL; 600 A Max. (Communicating,IDC Shorted)|
|Operating Temperature||32 DegreeF to 120 DegreeF (0 DegreeC to 49 DegreeC)|
Addressable Mini Monitor Module, Morley-IAS: MI-MM3i-S2-UL supervises Class B circuit of dry contact input devices.
Each HM-MM3E-UL uses one of the available module addresses on an SLC loop. It responds to regular polls from the control panel and reports its type and the status (open/normal/short) of its Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
Key Features of Addressable Mini Monitor Module, Morley-IAS: MI-MM3i-S2-UL
• Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop No additional power required
• High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity
• Tinned, stripped leads for easy wiring
• Direct-dial entry of address: 61-99 for models SMX and STX
- Item Code: MI-MM3i-S2-UL
- Delivery Time: 6 to 7 Weeks