|Processor||Intel Pentium or equivalent 2 GHz or better 32 or 64 bit|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and 8|
|Memory||1 GB min.|
|Disk Space||80 Gb minimum|
|Graphics||1024x768 - 16 million colours|
|Sound Card||Windows Compatible|
|Loudspeakers||Any amplifier and speakers|
|Pointing Device||A mouse is essential|
|RS 232 Serial Ports||1-6 (application dependant)|
|RS 485 Serial Ports||Subject to system configuration|
|BackUp Device||External disk or USB memory stick (flash drive)|
|PCI Expansion Slots||Only for RS484 interfaces|
Visualeyez is a pictorial and textual aid for managing alarm activations in your work place. It can be programmed to suit any applications including: Hospitals,Universities, Prisons, Hotels, Industrial and Commercial buildings.
In an emergency, both information and control are paramount, without knowing what has occured and where it happens it is difficult to provide an effective resolution of the situation. Visualeyez is designed to present the information in a simple, clear and user friendly way, allowing rapid comprehension of the situation.
In addition to the basic function of displaying alarms at a common location, the system also offers the ability to record and analyse both alarms and non-alarm events. This provides the building’s engineers or management with the tools they need to analyse alarms, faults, review events, assess problems and plan their maintenance and false alarm prevention strategies.Features
- Secure System
- Multiple Users
- Multiple PC Workstations
- Image, Plan or Text Displays
- Simple Navigation and Control
- Current Event List
- In-Depth History Analysis
- Integrates with ZXSe Series Control Panels
- WindowsTM 7 and 8 Compatible
- Choice of Specification
- Remote System connectivity (additional
- hardware required)
- The system is available in a number of standard configurations, providing a cost effective configuarable solution to suit your project requirements. Fire panel compatability and seamless integration with the ZXSe range of fire alarm control panels is easily achieved, simplifying setup and programming thereby reducing commissioning costs. Communication between the fire alarm control panel and PC is constantly monitored providing instant warning of a possible systems fault. It can be programmed to suit most application including Hospitals, Universities, Prisons, Hotels, Commercial Buildings, Factories and Museums.
- Incident management is just one element provided by the system, Visualeyez allows you to document and audit the history of the system using the powerful comprehensive logging facilities. Classify each alarm according to it’s nature – False alarm due to burnt toast, False alarm with good intentions, etc . Utilise the built in classifications or create your own. Highlight areas that generate the highest number of alarms to improve your system’s performance.
- With the latest edition of our remote montioring units, it is now possible to connect the serial data from the panels via an ethernet connection utilising the local area network or communication via Interweb. This new way of connecting the workstation to the fire system allows users to have real time event information, enabling them to proactively manage their system and receive vital system data no matter where they’re located.